Friday, February 6, 2009

Outline

Well, I finally joined the club and started a blog. I've been thinking about it for a while, especially since November, and now that Dominique got serious, I decided to join in!!

I've read blogs for several years now - at least since 2005 - and have been following some really interesting ones in the past couple of months. It feels like everything has gotten more interesting in the last couple of months sometimes, at least in our country! It seems like this is the time to make decisions and take a stand for truth, or justice, or BOTH, if they happen to be the same thing at the time.

Lately, I'm not sure justice is always oriented to truth. And truth certainly hasn't appeared in all the official justice the last few months. Those of you who know me in real life know I'm not a lawyer (or even a law student), so when I talk about "truth" or "justice" from a legislative standpoint I may sound a little ignorant to some of the readers who come across this blog. That's okay with me. What's not okay to me anymore is sitting back idly.

Here we go!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Beth! Maybe we can give each other ideas for posting or cross-posting. I know you think this is as important as I do. It's exciting to be involved, isn't it? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the "club", Beth! :0)

    I love this line:

    "Lately, I'm not sure justice is always oriented to truth."

    How very astute an observation. I agree wholeheartedly. Thank you for choosing to voice your concerns and take a stand. Don't let anyone, virtual or actual, silence your voice through intimidation.

    Kingfisher Column is a great place to glean ideas for posts. They have a pretty comprehensive list of DNA bloggers who are taking a stand against the demoralization of America.

    Which brings me to my next question. Are you and Dominique members of the Digital Network Army already? If not, I'd like to extend an invitation to you to check it out:

    Digital Network Army

    If you are already members...well, fantastic! :0) Can't wait to see what more you have to say (write).

    Welcome aboard,
    Pearl
    Pearl Diver

    P.S. Hope you don't mind if I add your blog to my blog RSS feed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pearl clued me in to your blog! I'm excited to follow your blog. I added you to my blogroll, I hope that's ok. Blogging is addicting. You'll love it!!! Welcome to the club! And it's always fun to brag to your family and friends that you posted about something before it appeared on Bill O'Reilly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh welcome beth verity! love everything about your blog. good work. so excited.

    ReplyDelete

As you type, remember: respect is the foundation of a just world.